Traction and Massage Couches
Therapeutic effects of intermittent traction
- Increase in vascular and lymphatic circulation; stimulation of the breakdown of accretions, edemas and hematomas.
- Toning of muscles; combats tension and improves elasticity.
- Reduction in periarticular and articular adhesions and fibrous infiltrations.
- Removal of muscular spasms by creating a “physiological rest”.
- Stimulation of proprioreceptive reflexes.
Therapeutic effects of heat
- Dilatation of the vascular system. Reflectorically also in the deep tissue layers.
- Relaxation of muscles.
- Reduction of muscle spasms and, in the process, relief of associated pains.
- Improved circulation and respiration. Sedative effect.
Therapeutic effects of massage and vibration
- Increased vascular and lymphatic circulation.
- Reduction of edemas, accretions and hematomas.
- Increase in tissue elasticity and in mobility.
- Increase in respiration.
- Increase in diuresis.
- Sedative effect on motor and sensitive nerves.
- Increase in breakdown of lactic acid in the muscles, combating the symptoms of exhaustion in the muscles; this can help towards improved fitness.
The comfortable traction system for lumbar and cervical spine traction.
The comfortable traction system for lumbar spine traction.
The nassage bench for the wellness field.
© 2019 gbo Medizintechnik AG - all rights reserved -